Director of Marketing & Communications
As Interfaith Dental’s Director of Marketing and Communications, you will lead the agency in the cultivation and telling of stories to share the impact of Interfaith Dental’s mission in order to grow the clinic’s reach within the community.
- Conduct patient interviews and write stories to be used in all aspects of fundraising and marketing.
- Create content for agency’s website, social media, e-newsletters, printed newsletters, press releases, and other marketing materials.
- Serve as a member of the development team by participating in monthly meetings, maintaining a consistent connection to the Development Department to ensure the marketing and communications needs are met.
- Create speeches and marketing materials for agency special events.
- Create and distribute press releases and pitch stories to media outlets.
- Maintain a social media plan for the agency including creating, managing, and posting.
- Create the clinic’s collateral and set guidelines for the purpose of each piece.
- Work alongside the Chief Officer of Education & Volunteer Department to create content to support both the Education Center and the Volunteer Department specifically
- Manage all video content projects for the agency.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong communication and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator and InDesign, a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of wordpress and emma email marketing a plus
- Collaborative work style managing the needs of staff, board, and volunteers
- Passionate about upholding Interfaith Dental’s core values: Transformational Change, Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Stewardship, and Culture
Paid holidays, Sick & Vacation Time, 401K matching opportunity, in-house Dental, Medical and Vision as well as other auxillary coverages offered. Paid life insurance policy at no cost to employee.
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to Jeff McCormick, Chief Operating Officer. email@example.com
- Date Posted: February 20, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk