Harvest Hands CDC
Director of Development
Harvest Hands CDC
Develop and oversee all fundraising efforts of the organization and manage all external communications, public relations and marketing efforts of the organization. This is a full-time salaried position reporting directly to the Executive Director
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement the organization’s Development Strategy and Objectives and frequently evaluate success against agreed-upon strategy and objectives.
- Define and adjust strategy and objectives as required to achieve the desired success and be consistent with overall organization strategy and objectives..
- Develop, implement and manage all fundraising campaigns and events Cultivate and manage donor and foundation relationships.
- Create a strategic plan to grow the organization’s funder support base and revenue streams.
- Manage all grant processes, including research, letters of interest, proposals, contracts, and reporting.
- Manage donor database and work alongside Financial Manager and Office Manager to record and report all donations accurately and in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with staff, students, families, volunteers, donors, foundations, community leaders, media and partner organizations.
- Oversee and manage all streams of revenue for the organization including our social enterprises (Humphreys Street Coffee and Soap production facility and coffee shop, potential new ventures).
- Oversee audits, preparation of 990’s, permits, and other tax exemption requirements and reports necessary to maintain our status as a nonprofit.
- 4-year degree in Business, Public Administration, Nonprofit Management or similar
- 5 + years of related experience in a nonprofit organization
- Proficiency in:
- Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Donor database management
- Familiarity with google applications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Hours
- Contribution towards health insurance and retirement
- Opportunity to make a significant impact In an urban community in Nashville
How to Apply
Please email Brian@harvesthandscdc.com with a cover letter and resume.
- Date Posted: July 16, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 08/02/2021
- Salary Range: 55k-75k based on experience
- Working Hours: Full-time