Director of Clinical Services
AncoraTN (ATN), formerly End Slavery Tennessee, works tirelessly to nurture survivor healing and strategically combat human trafficking in Middle Tennessee. We seek to break cycles of exploitation and support survivors of human trafficking as they heal from their traumas—offering long-term, comprehensive aftercare services. Through training communities and professionals, advocating for legal changes, and implementing prevention programming, AncoraTN works to stop human trafficking before it ever begins.
AncoraTN was founded in 2012 as a faith-based, not-for-profit organization for the purpose of community awareness and education. We strive to create an environment of faith and spirituality to restore hope and a lifetime of community. We are an agency committed to trauma-informed principles and seek to promote an environment focused on a diverse and inclusive team – all working towards the mission and vision of the organization.
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Clinical Services (DCS) provides leadership and oversight of all programs and provides clinical supervision to staff providing trauma-informed aftercare services to adult and minor survivors of human trafficking. The DCS will assist with program development, evaluation, and implementation while ensuring quality service delivery.
- Perform all duties and demonstrate behaviors and attitudes consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Values of AncoraTN.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships through effective communication, performance improvement, and teamwork efforts.
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure a strengths-based/trauma-informed culture.
- Accomplish individual and team goals and objectives established by supervisor based on prior performance evaluation.
- Comply with HIPAA guidelines regarding client rights and confidentiality.
- Comply with documentation and training set forth by policy requirements.
- In collaboration with the executive team, play a key role in the overall development, strategic planning, service delivery, and management of the organization.
- Provide administrative and clinical leadership to program managers to support and develop the provision of aftercare and residential services.
- Evaluate the needs for the delivery of services, recruitment, interviewing, and hiring to fulfill program needs; staff assignments; completion of performance appraisals, and managing employee relations.
- Create a presence that encourages teamwork and unity among staff and demonstrates ATN’s core values.
- Represent AncoraTN at the local, state, and national levels through training and/or networking opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with staff and supervisors, as well as external community partners.
INTERNAL CLINICAL LEADERSHIP:
- Foster trauma-informed care and strength-based philosophy and strategies.
- Model service delivery through interactions with survivors of trauma and providing therapeutic recommendations.
- Spearheaded agency-wide trauma-informed clinical initiatives to identify opportunities for improving outcomes and enhancing service provision.
- Assist with regular review and updates to agency-wide and program-specific policies and procedures.
- Provide individual and group supervision.
- Assist staff when responding to clinical emergencies.
- Oversee HIPPA compliance and code of ethics.
- Model professionalism at all times, which includes, but is not limited to, treating all residents, clients, staff, guests, and volunteers with dignity and respect.
- People-oriented with a demonstrated ability to build rapport and gain trust with diverse populations.
- Ability and willingness to provide on-call supervision at irregular hours.
- Able to maintain confidentiality, as required by law and in the best interests of survivors, staff, and the agency.
- Fast learner, quick mind, capacity for hard work, teachable and flexible.
- Valid Tennessee driver’s license, state-required driver’s insurance, and access to reliable personal transportation; ability to travel throughout Middle Tennessee.
- Initial and subsequent random drug screening is required as per agency policy.
- A background check is required.
- Must be willing and able to embrace and exemplify our core values.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Master’s level licensed clinician with a minimum of 5 years field experience
- Licensed to supervise staff and interns (LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to be flexible to the daily changing needs within the community and to handle obstacles with compassion and resolve.
- Experience working with vulnerable individuals including survivors of trauma, sexual violence, and underserved communities.
Full-time, typically Monday-Friday 8 am-4 pm (willing to work some evening and weekend hours, as needed). Some travel may be required.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
$72,000-80,000 based on education and experience.
- Healthcare stipend – $500.00/ month. Eligible after 30 days of employment.
- $150.00/ month for therapy
- 120 hours PTO accrued 10 hours/ month. Eligible after 30 days of employment.
- 96 hours of sick leave accrued 4 hours/ pay period. Eligible after 30 days of employment.
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 floating holidays
- Short-term disability, Long-term disability, AD&D, and Life insurance
- Employer 403b matches up to 1% of salary based on employee contributions and is dependent on annual board vote. Eligible after 6 months of employment
How to Apply
CONTACT INFORMATION AND PROCEDURE:
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
**AncoraTN recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.**
- Date Posted: October 18, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 11/06/2023
- Salary Range: $72000-$80000
- Working Hours: M-F 8am-4pm