Director of Admissions
St. Paul Christian Academy
The Director of Admission is responsible for managing the process of recruitment and admission of students, maintaining efficient electronic student records, and managing all other aspects of the admissions process. As the school’s first contact with families, the Director of Admission serves in an essential public relations role and is responsible for positively projecting the St. Paul Christian Academy Mission to prospective parents.
- Serve as a member of the Advancement Team and Administrative Team.
- Serve as a chief ambassador for prospective families introducing them to St. Paul Christian Academy and actively engaging with them via planned touchpoints.
- Develop and implement an annual strategic enrollment management plan specifically focused on prospect identification, management, and recruitment.
- Work with the Director of Marketing and Communications to provide input for the development of the annual strategic marketing/communication plan to support recruitment, re-recruitment, and community awareness.
- Conduct research projects and surveys to support and guide admission initiatives.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with feeder preschools, feeder churches, and local businesses for admission purposes.
- Establish a vision for and coordinate admission events including but not limited to campus tours, open houses, admission coffees, and new parent events. Assist other Advancement Team members for other event planning and implementation.
- Guide prospective families through the admission, induction, and orientation process.
- Develop and implement a systematic and efficient process for prospective families to navigate the admission process from submission of the application, to stage-by-stage communication, interviews, testing, securing necessary student credentials, and communicating final decisions to applicants and relevant school personnel.
- Partner with the Assistant Head of School for Academics and Lower School Division Head to organize and implement student admission testing.
- Conducts exit interviews of families who do not re-enroll or withdraw during the school year.
- Reconcile admission data with the business office according to an established schedule.
- Oversee maintenance of current data and notes in the student management system to produce relevant statistics and reports for admission purposes. This includes enrollment forecasting, prospect tracking, and analyzing retention/attrition.
- Communicate enrollment data to faculty and staff during key points of the year.
- Direct and supervise the work of the assistant director of enrollment management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professes a saving faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and accepts the authority of scriptures as a guide for faith and living
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred Degree in Communications, Marketing or Education-related field
- Minimum of three years of successful, proven experience in a comparable role; preferably within an independent/Christian school
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- High proficiency with technological tools including email, google productivity tools, and student management systems.
- Creative, flexible and energetic colleague sensitive to the mission-driven history of the school
Medical and 401K
How to Apply
Applicants are asked to please include their resume, faith statement, and philosophy of Christian Education.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: January 4, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 06/07/2021