Director, Compensation & Workforce Strategy
Directs operations for the organization’s compensation, recognition, workforce analytics and overall workforce strategy. Directs enterprise-wide compensation and recognition strategy development and process improvement. Manages Compensation, Analytics and Project Management team. Ensures policies and procedures are in place for effective and compliant compensation programming. Manages overall HR/workforce strategy, ensuring effective project management across all HR initiatives, strong communication and streamlined workflows.
Supports the Centerstone Mission, Vision and Values in delivering care that changes people’s lives. Treats all clients and colleagues with dignity and respect, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, religion, age, disability, military status.
Communicates clearly and appropriately; provides excellent customer service. Adheres to applicable policies and procedures. Regular attendance and punctuality is required.
At Centerstone, we use our values as a guide for what we do. Respect, Expertise, Integrity and Empowerment are at the heart of every interaction at Centerstone, and particularly rooted in our beliefs toward diversity and inclusion.
Our approach to diversity is simple—it’s about embracing everyone. Together, we continue to develop an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices and experiences of our employees. It powers our innovation and connects us closer to each other, to our clients and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the growing world around us, and where everyone feels empowered, safe and welcomed.
- Directs compensation and rewards programming across the enterprise. Ensure appropriate compensation philosophy, policies, procedures and structure. Completes analysis in conjunction with team to ensure market competitiveness, internal equity and appropriate wage reporting.
- Manages Compensation, Analytics and Project Management team; hires and directs performance management process for assigned staff. Support training and development for assigned direct reports.
- Collaborates across HR functions and with local HR departments to facilitate strong compensation, and related policies, procedures and strategies.
- Supports development of consistent mechanisms and HR operations across the enterprise to support all HR initiatives. Collaborates with IT&S and HRIS teams to ensure accurate and timely metrics and reporting. Reviews business processes to ensure effective system usage and functionality. Provides metrics to support strategic decisions across the enterprise.
- Manages the budgeting process for HR. Ensures accurate budgeting for multiple cost centers. Collaborates with finance and appropriate HR leaders to facilitate. Provides needed budgetary projections for enterprise-wide compensation programming.
- Manages HR project management team and related work. Maintains enterprise-wide HR plans and assists executive team with strategy development and planning. Coordinates all communication with marketing; maintains HR-wide schedules and calendars to facilitate effective programming roll-out.
- Collaborates with local HR staff to implement consistent strategy and processes.
Effectively communicate via written, verbal, in person and virtual methods.
Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and requirements related to talent acquisition and management.
Advanced excel skills required. Experience with Workday preferred. Behavioral health or healthcare experience highly desired.
Minimum Education Level
Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, business administration or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum Years of Experience
Six-eight years progressive experience in compensation and/or total rewards required. Proven success in implementing comp/HR programming and strategies. Two years staff management experience required.
Delivering care that changes people’s lives start with our employees. Below are just some of the great benefits Centerstone employees enjoy:
- Medical, dental, and vision health coverage
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off and ten paid holidays
- AD&D Insurance, Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability (company paid)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion employee resource groups
- Continuing education opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply directly at Join Our Team | Careers At Centerstone
- Date Posted: March 29, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)