Operation Stand Down Tennessee
Director, Columbia Region
Operation Stand Down Tennessee
The Director, Columbia Region operates and manages a satellite service center. He/she is primarily responsible for supervising and administering professional social services to Veterans within the geographic region of the satellite location and supervising staff members assigned to the office. Additionally, he/she will perform collaborative partner outreach functions and represent the CEO at regional meetings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and sustain relationships with local city/county government, outlying counties, officials, businesses, partners and local military bases/offices.
- Build community awareness for developing financial support of the satellite office through private donations and fundraising events working in tandem with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Development Officer.
- Develop a base of volunteers to support office programs and events.
- Develop and execute networking events with the Career Services team.
- Maintain robust social media presence to engage the Columbia community.
- Implement, monitor and/or recommend program offerings within the scope of agency mission and organizational guidelines:
- Case management
- Housing assistance
- Temporary financial assistance disbursement
- Transition assistance
- Benefits counseling
- Employment assistance
- Other miscellaneous social services and events
- Be familiar with various VA grant guidelines including Grant Per Diem for Service Centers, Supportive Services for Veterans and Families and SSG Fox Suicide Prevention Grant Program.
- Ensure individual client services rendered by Service Center staff are entered into the client database. Oversee and analyze data entry.
- Oversee Intake and Assessment Case Manager when providing Intake Assessment, Health and Wellness Assessment, Care Planning, and Internal/External referrals.
- Perform case management duties as required.
- Adhere to Agency and Department policies and procedures.
- Participate in Agency and Department meetings and events, collection of data/information, and Quality Improvement Monitoring and Review.
- Collaborate with C-Suite to develop the office budget.
Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree beneficial, preferably in business administration and/or commensurate four or more years of experience in managing independent office locations; experience in sales or social services beneficial.
Possess valid, current Tennessee driver’s license.
OTHER SKILL, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Veteran, or military cultural competency, preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Middle Tennessee region’s veteran, community (especially homeless), employment services and resources.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Broad capacity for global thinking and creative problem solving.
- Ability to motivate clients and staff toward success.
- Compassionate, energetic and team focused.
- Comfortable in individual, group and public speaking environments.
Fun, mission driven culture; excellent PTO policy; 401K and subsidized health care, dental and vision plan.
How to Apply
A resume and cover letter should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Selected candidate must pass a drug test and background check.
- Date Posted: December 30, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Executive Leadership
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 01/23/2023
- Salary Range: $55-$65K
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; 8:00am-4:30pm