Nashville Entrepreneur Center
Digital Brand Designer
Nashville Entrepreneur Center
Nashville Entrepreneur Center is seeking a Digital Brand Designer to join our team and help us fulfill our vision of helping make Nashville the best city in America to start, launch and grow businesses. It’s our mission to help founders realize their dreams by delivering critical resources throughout their entrepreneurial journey. And the marketing team plays a vital role in keeping the agency top of mind as we recruit the country’s top innovators to our city.
You are an experienced digital designer who will report to the VP, Marketing Communications, to take on the program recruitment and branding strategies. You love to connect your work to business and brand strategy and think deeply about how you can visually translate a brand’s value proposition into something that makes a customer take action. You enjoy turning that thinking into visual design systems reflective of mission and values.
This role manages and creates content for all digital channels and understands the technology aspects of content management, plus knows the language of content, marketing, and communications, and helps the team facilitate their processes with technology and graphic design.
Main responsibilities are to generate program leads and increase overall brand equity by creating and managing the EC website(s), oversee and operate the content management system to maintain and engage contacts with content that drives action.
- Conceptualize and design brand experiences that communicate the EC’s values, features, and benefits across a variety of channels with a focus on CRM, website landing pages, paid and organic social, and more
- Manage the creation of visual content to ensure it’s in line with brand
- Secure and oversees freelance production, as needed
- Create paid social media plans & content
- Report Google analytics and refine plans based on data
- Craft design deliverables including key visual assets, infographics, iconography, and more
- Work collaboratively with Creative Agencies to facilitate and document design decisions
- Steward the implementation and evolution of our design standards and systems
- Be a voice in the room for the Brand Design team in cross-functional working groups
- Participate in user research and testing when applicable
- Work with the EC’s program team to understand the impact that your design work has on key business metrics and actively apply those learnings to future creative assets you develop
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- A basic grasp of SEO is essential.
- Skilled in technical systems (WordPress, Hubspot, f6S, Nexedus, Jotform, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Video Editing)
- Ability to take design ideas from sketch to finished results
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Logic and presentation skills necessary to clearly articulate design decisions
- Sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills
- Excited to contribute and take ownership in a fast-changing startup-like environment
- Excellent foundational design skills (typography, composition, overall good design sensibilities.)
- Interest in podcast and video production
This is a full time, exempt position and based in Nashville, TN.
- Salary range dependent on the level of experience
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical and life insurance with dental, vision and disability options plus a 401(k) matching option
- Flexibility in how work is accomplished with respect for work/life balance
How to Apply
- Date Posted: December 15, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Community Development