To provide administrative support of development operations and to the CEO.
- Assists Director of Development Operations in managing and executing the annual fund campaign, major-gifts campaign and other campaigns as-needed.
- Assists in researching current donor gift history using internal database, internal files, and internet resources in order to increase levels of giving.
- Assists in the identification of new prospect capacity, areas of interest, network of relationships, and linkages to Oasis Center using internal database, internal files, and internet resources for research.
- Works with finance team to reconcile all donations on a monthly basis, and as requested.
- Meticulously maintains accurate, thorough, and timely records of all donor contacts in database system and generates donor reports and lists for the Director of Development Operations and CEO.
- Ensures quality and efficiency in all stewardship efforts by creating and following donor-level processes, assisting in crafting of new and standard-template style thank-you letters, and assuring the accuracy of all communications.
- Ensures that all acknowledgement letters are sent to donors and other supporters for all gifts and new pledges in a timely manner, including tax receipts and other appropriate thank-you notices and acknowledgements as necessary, such as handwritten thank-you letters from the CEO, and thank-you letters from Board members.
- Coordinates and assembles bulk mailings of all communications to donors and prospects (e.g. Fall Mailer, etc.).
- Participates in the production and coordination of all strategic donor communications including gift acknowledgements, direct mail pieces, newsletters, and annual reports.
- Coordinates complex assignments including drafting and editing development documents, researching and preparing briefings and writing reports.
- Works with Community & Corporate Relations Manager and Director of Development Operations to assist with individual and groups of volunteers as needed.
- Coordinates special community/volunteer projects as needed such as gathering and disseminating wish lists, coordinating faith-based, civic group and individual donor activities and donations.
- Provides general administrative support for the CEO and specific programs/projects as assigned.
- Assists with preparation and production of Board Meetings including taking minutes, preparing board packets, set-up (virtual & on site) and clean-up, scheduling and coordinating Board Committee meetings.
- Documents and archives historical events and data on all Board Members and their service and giving history to the agency.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor Degree or High School Diploma/GED along with 4 years of development and advancement experience.
- Meticulously proficient with database entry and maintenance.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Ability to effectively set and manage multiple priorities and use time constructively.
- Ability to use tact, diplomacy, and discretion, with an emphasis on professionalism.
- One-year relevant experience.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to Dana True ~ email@example.com
- Date Posted: December 17, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: 37K-40K