Moves and Grooves, Inc.
Development Office Assistant
Moves and Grooves, Inc.
The Development Office Assistant will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Their primary function will be to providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
The Development Office Assistant reports to the Executive Director within Moves and Grooves.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Development Office Assistant will:
- Manage the office to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally and maintain professional image
- Assist in completion of reports and monitor due dates and submit timely
- Create email and social marketing communications
- Take photos of student interactions and special events to use for web and print promotion
- Respond to incoming calls and direct to appropriate parties
- Coordinate production of monthly newsletter, flyers, etc. with printer, mailing house
- Schedule meetings for Executive Director and other Directors/managers
- Reserve space in community for meetings and performances
- Maintain office equipment including computers, copier, fax, telephones, etc.
- Organize, maintain, and replenish inventory and office supplies
- Maintain the calendar of the Executive Director and other directors and managers
- Assist with preparing documents for Board meetings, trainings, and other meetings
- Assist with securing locations for conferences, trainings and special events
- Assist with coordinating volunteers and vendors for special events
- May run occasional work-related errands (company vehicle provided for errands)
- Some college education, preferred
- Sales assistant background, preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in office administration experience
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Practice effective team behavior and demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
Compensation for this full-time position includes a competitive nonprofit base salary commensurate with experience. Benefits Include: flexible schedule, monthly allowance for healthcare benefits, cellphone allowance, holiday pay, and vacation pay. A background check and fingerprinting are required.
How to Apply
Send cover letter and current resume to email@example.com. In cover letter, please include salary requirements. Make attention line: Development Office Assistant Position
- Date Posted: January 27, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 02/08/2021
- Working Hours: typical 40 hours/week