Tennessee Justice Center
Tennessee Justice Center
For over 25 years, we at the Tennessee Justice Center (TJC) have been standing with Tennessee families and helping them access basic necessities of life. We believe that all our neighbors have value and dignity, that all deserve the opportunity to thrive, and that our laws and public policy should reflect these shared values. Every day our courageous team works hard on behalf of and in partnership with Tennessee individuals, families, and communities.
Do you want to join our mission?
We are looking to hire a Development Manager to manage our growing donor base and coordinate fundraising campaigns and activities to meet our annual financial goals. If you’re a creative thinker, highly organized and are motivated by reaching goals, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
A typical day might look like:
- Researching prospects, tracking donor information and processing gifts
- Evaluating and reporting individual giving outreach and campaign performance
- Coordinating annual fundraising activities and campaigns through direct mail campaigns, social media and online giving effort
- Assist in the planning and coordination of fundraising events to raise community awareness and meet fundraising goals
- Managing individual donors who give up to $1,000 annually by maintaining contact and getting them involved in fundraising activities
This position might be for you if:
- You are super organized and obsessively take detailed notes on everything
- You have dogged determination and have superb time management skills
- You are self-motivated but enjoy working collaboratively in a team environment
- You are skilled at herding cats and inspiring others to take action
This position is even a better fit if:
- You have graduated from a college or university
- You have at least two years of professional work experience in a non-profit or small business
- You have a strong working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or an equivalent donor management platform
Why you would want to join us:
The Tennessee Justice Center offers amazing co-workers, competitive salary and excellent benefits, including paid maternity/paternity leave, retirement plan contribution, and high-quality medical, disability, and life insurance coverage. TJC is committed to equity and inclusion. People of color and individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To Apply: Send us your cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Development Manager” in the subject line of the email.
For more information about Tennessee Justice Center, visit tnjustice.org.
- Date Posted: August 23, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: 60,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F