Renewal House seeks a highly qualified candidate to fill the role of Development Coordinator. This position is primarily responsible for managing events, coordinating volunteers, implementing marketing campaigns, planning and executing stewardship initiatives, and managing the development database. f you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity that supports families in our community, this may be a good fit for you!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women in recovery and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services for families to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on families in our community.
The Development Coordinator, who reports to the Director of Development, is responsible for the following:
- Planning and implementing all fundraising event efforts to meet revenue goals including volunteers and vendors; event promotions; tracking expenditures and revenue; and managing event logistics.
- Support the Director of Development in research, cultivation, and solicitation of all event related fundraising including institutional sponsors and individual donors.
- Manage the donor database, Raiser’s Edge.
- Execute stewardship process including thank you letters, stewardship communications, and donor engagement.
- Process monetary and in-kind fundraising revenue and assist with financial reconciliations.
- Identify, recruit, and manage individual and group volunteer opportunities including on-site coordination and professional pro bono services as needed.
- Coordinate various organizational marketing initiative including website and social media accounts.
- Serve as a member of the fundraising team, participating in regular meetings, the planning and activities of the department, and assisting with other department priorities.
- Skills and general knowledge normally associated with a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience with successful event planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with different audiences
- Computer skills including office suite software, image editing or graphic design software, donor tracking software, and social media platforms.
- Organized, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Renewal House offers a competitive benefits package, including payment of health insurance premiums, IRA matching contributions, life insurance, short-term disbility, and a generous leave package. Details of the benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Shannon Wagner, Director of Development via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 615-255-4090.
- Date Posted: July 14, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Children / Youth