The Onsite Foundation
The Onsite Foundation
Job Title: Onsite Foundation Development Coordinator
Company: The Onsite Foundation
ABOUT THE ONSITE FOUNDATION:
The Onsite Foundation provides trauma-informed counseling and emotional health education that transforms individuals and communities. The Onsite Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity.
The Onsite Foundation is committed to providing tools, support and a safe community for individuals who have experienced trauma. The Onsite Foundation provides scholarships to ensure all persons have access to the best trauma-informed therapies and services, regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or socio-economic status. The Onsite Foundation programs include:
- Triumph Over Tragedy – Survivors of mass shootings
- Life After Loss – Parents who have lost children
- Support in Service – Veterans and First Responders
- Haven for Healers – Black Mental Health Professionals
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Onsite Foundation Development Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to ensure organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization’s operational and financial functions including helping to create organizational budgets, financial processes and financial operational systems, donor databases, technology infrastructure and risk management.
This position requires a strong attention to detail, effective written and verbal communications skills, an ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, and interact with a variety of types of people. Adaptability, honesty, self-reliance, teamwork, organization skills, dependability, flexibility, willingness to listen and learn, work ethic, determination, persistence, problem-solving and analytical skills, loyalty, and congeniality are essential
Function of Development Coordinator:
- Nurture and maintain a highly collaborative relationship with the Onsite Foundation Executive Director and Board of Directors supporting them in fundraising responsibilities.
- Improve operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the organization’s mission
- Proactively assess internal and external operations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations through improvements in communication and business functions
- Utilize business management tools and skills to organize and manage tasks and timelines
- Be knowledgeable about the Onsite Foundation, its staff, programs, protocols, and procedures
- Point person for donor record processing, maintenance, mailings, and record retention
- Maintain database information of donors, prospective donors, volunteers, and Board Members
- Regularly create, develop, and provide reports and data to ascertain goal attainment in areas including finance, metrics, operations, and surveys as needed
- Provide input and enhancements on ways to improve donor relations and operational efficiency
- Responsible for monthly reports, budget compliance and tax requirements
- Monitor all fundraising and accounting database systems and API integrations to ensure accurate and timely capturing of all donations (check and credit card transactions), pledges, matching gifts, recording of revenue transactions and recommend and implement improvements to processes and systems.
- Adhere to the Onsite Foundation financial policies and procedures, back-end procedures and processes and ensure compliance by all staff and contracted vendors.
- Support monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting
- Support the annual audit by serving as point of contact and providing reports and records in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Entrepreneurial self-starter mindset with ability to work with ambiguity at times
- Required skills and competencies: initiative, time management, effective and proficient written and oral communication, organizational skills, familiar with budgets
- Work Environment: This job operates primarily in a remote setting. Must be able to meet in Nashville multiple times a week when needed. Some travel will be required.
- At least three years of development experience working with foundations, board of directors, and non-profit organizations
- College degree or equivalent experience in business, accounting, office management or nonprofit. A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- Demonstrated technical skills in multiple databases to include but not limited to: Outlook and Microsoft PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Salesforce, and all social media platforms.
- Finance and budgeting experience
- Strong customer service and donor focus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Highly organized and able to streamline and implement efficient processes
- Benefits including: HRA
- Paid vacation and holidays
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Date Posted: July 13, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 08/16/2021
- Salary Range: $45,000 - $50,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk