Hope Clinic for Women
Hope Clinic for Women
Position Title: Development Coordinator
Position Type: Regular, full-time; salaried
Days and hours of work are Monday – Thursday 8:30am-5pm and Fridays from 8:30am-2:30pm. There may be occasional work performed on weekends or at nights, during events, for example.
All changes due to vacation/illness/offsite events/etc. should be approved by the Development Director and noted on the HCFW Group Calendar.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding past, present and future pregnancies. We provide education, counsel and medical care for anyone regardless of age, race or religion.
Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified by:
- Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage
- Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy
- People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion
- The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose and potential God intended for all His children
Fundraising/Event Planning and Coordination – 30 hours/week
Events include: Gala (March), Smoke on the Water (April), Women of Hope (Sept), Cider Carols (Dec) and 1x events
- Serve as overall assistant to Development Director in all details of event management and donor development
- Help plan and execute all fundraising events, with supervision from the Development Director, including but not limiting to:
- Communications with attendees and sponsors/table hosts; assist with recruiting
- Researching & requesting proposals for venues, entertainment, speakers, vendors, caterers, décor, etc.
- Vendor communications – quotes, invoicing, maintaining budget
- Oversee mailing process for all event invitations
- Manage event registration and checkout process
- Serve as on site/day-of coordinator for event logistics
- Assist budget tracking and pledge receivable (invoicing)
- Donation batching in conjunction with finance department
- Plan, manage and execute The Big Payback (community wide one day giving event)
- Process, update and manage event attendee information in Salesforce
- Procure auction items for Cider Carols, Smoke on the Water, Women of Hope
- Manage event volunteer relationships, activities, and hours
- Manage communications with monthly donors and the Hope Givers program
- Build relationships with event vendors, eventvolunteers and attendees to create future partnerships and giving opportunities.
- Track and maintain event-related pledges, communicating with donors to renew and increase recurring giving.
Communications/Marketing Coordination– 10 hours/week
- Create, write, and send out monthly EMMA blasts
- Design and post Instagram and Facebook posts 6 days/week partnering with other staff for content and approval.
- Review website consistently to update links, event info, and donation information.
- Manage client stories, maintain a system with photos, videos, testimonials, etc. that is easily accessible for staff used for speaking events, interviews and grants
- Manage promotional item(s) inventory (t-shirts, mugs, etc.)
- All staff working 10+ hours a week are expected to attend twice weekly staff check ins
- Twice monthly all staff meetings
- Weekly check in with supervisor
- Quarterly Staff retreats (usually on a Friday, 8:30-2:30)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite required
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- This job requires some moving of supplies and equipment (up to 50 pounds) and ascending/descending stairs and ladders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail – numbers, spelling, grammar
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- Experience in event fundraising and development
- Experiencing managing organizational social media accounts across various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Canva for design)
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Public speaking in front of small crowds
- Professional demeanor
- Judgment and decision-making ability in fast-paced situations
Health, dental and vision benefits available after 60 days. 401k plan optional. PTO.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete our online applicaiton here and submit your resume and cover letter to Kailey Cornett at email@example.com.
No calls or drop ins, please.
- Date Posted: April 22, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: M-R 8:30am-5pm; Fridays 8:30am-2:30pm