Are you a Community Development professional who desires to work in a capacity in which your efforts directly impact the local community, as well as clinicians, patients and their families? If you are excited to use your talents and skill set in a way that truly makes a positive difference in the Middle Tennessee healthcare market, we can’t wait to talk with you!
The Community Development Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of research and acknowledgement activities as well as relationships with agency partners that support the program and operating needs of Alive Hospice.
- Assist the Advancement Manager in the planning, logistics, coordination and execution (including participation in set-up and breakdown) of all events that fall under the purview of the Advancement Department.
- Engage with attendees and donors at events as well acting as an Alive ambassador. Some evenings and weekends will be required.
- Help prepare reports after each event.
- Work with the management and training of volunteers on both in-office tasks and events
- Assist the Advancement Manager in the coordination of corporate sponsorships including but not limited to tracking and data entry and management, preparing and sending invoices, tracking payments, and obtaining logo and advertising materials.
- Assist with various departmental projects by coordinating deadlines, volunteers, and logistics.
- Answer/return donor calls and either help the donor with their donation needs or assign to the appropriate colleague.
- Work with the stewardship of donors.
- Donor and corporate sponsorship research as needed.
- Oversee the management of the Development calendar and help meet departmental deadlines.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate donor records/donor data base.
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as required by agency or funders.
- Develop and maintain strong familiarity with agency programs and services.
- Provide back-up support to Annual Giving Manager during “peak” donation periods.
- Assist with departmental phone calls, mailings, administrative tasks, and errands.
- Other duties may also be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrate ability to plan and manage time effectively to meet demanding funding deadlines. Ability to work collaboratively under pressure. Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Location: Nashville, TN
Status: Full Time
Alive offers a generous paid time off program. Benefits include health, dental, vision, group life, long-term disability insurance and other voluntary supplemental products.
Additionally, partiicpation in a 403(b) retirement program is available.
How to Apply
Submit resume and application at www.alivehospice.org/careers
- Date Posted: February 11, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 04/19/2021
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F 8am-5pm with some evenings and weekends