Data and Donor Relations Manager
Employment status Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Hours per week 40
Reports to Chief Development Officer
The Data & Donor Relations Manager is responsible for maintaining the donor database system (Salsa Labs) and is the first line of interaction for donors when donation issues occur. Managing confidential materials and information will be imperative to this role.
The person who fills this role will be energized by detail-oriented work, managing and implementing systems for data collection and reporting, and working on a team focused on contributed revenue growth. Attention to detail, multi-tasking, adaptability, commitment to quality, and problem-solving are essential while working with the development team to ensure that data integrity is prioritized to create a positive impression on donors in a timely and efficient manner. This role will supervise the Development Coordinator and requires direct contact with Board members and donors.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Donor Database Management
- Oversees the integrity of donor data in the donor database.
- Works with other members of the development team to identify and produce relevant reports that inform their goals and the department’s strategy.
- Supervises the Development Coordinator’s work in the areas of data entry, stewardship reporting, and routine data integrity processes.
- Responsible for data structure and strategic categorization of gifts by source and purpose.
- Collaborates with team members to create and maintain an organizational integration of data processes in every arena.
- Manages the processing of incoming contributions and implements timely gift acknowledgements.
- Works with CFO to compile weekly deposits and records of support, reconcile development records with accounting records monthly, and assemble development needs for annual audit.
- Oversees pledge process including tracking and sending donor pledge reminders and end-of-year pledge collections.
- Manages external data imports.
- Prepares and oversees year-end tax receipts.
- Identifies and resolves database issues or develops alternative solutions by working with Salsa Labs support, and stays current with updates to the system.
- Generates reports from the donor database including monthly financial statements for the Development Committee that effectively track key metrics, regular donor reports including renewals and recognition lists, and customized mailing lists.
Donor Relations Management
- Serves as primary contact for contribution related research.
- Responsible for fielding or answering constituent inquiries.
- Prioritizes a positive donor relations experience by responding promptly, pleasantly, and thoroughly to constituent needs.
- Documents donor interactions and follow-up needed in database.
- Participates in on-going quality improvement (QI) activities within the roles defined above.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Chief Development Officer.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of 4 years of experience in an office setting required.
- Passionate about Christian ministry to the underserved and in full agreement with Siloam’s mission and core values
- Willingness to serve persons with limited access to healthcare and who are from different cultures and faith beliefs
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office products especially Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with office equipment and the desire to master new software will be essential
- Competent in customer service skills and a strong written and oral communicator
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize given assignments each day
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Adherence to OSHA and confidentiality requirements
Full benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance; life and LTD policies; PTO including holidays; retirement plan after one year of employment; and much more
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.siloamhealth.org/careers to find the application link. While there, browse to learn more about our Christian faith-based primary care clinic including our core values and mission “to share the love of Christ by serving those in need through health care.”
- Date Posted: June 3, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: 40-43k/year