The Contributor, Inc.
CTI Case Manager
The Contributor, Inc.
The Contributor is seeking a passionate individual with superb people and organizational skills to be a Critical Time Intervention Case Manager on our C.O.V.E.R. Housing Team. Over the past 5 years, The Contributor has intentionally increased its services to those experiencing homelessness, empowering them to achieve income, dignity, housing, and community. We meet individuals where they are, valuing their self-determination, and journey alongside them, connecting them to resources. We value our flexibility and agility in giving a hand up as our neighbors work their way out of homelessness. Persons seeking to apply for this position should not only possess those qualities but also a drive to find solutions, curiosity to see things in a different way, motivation to do things in a new way, as well as an ability to look beyond the horizon at who we all might become together.
The CTI Case Manager is responsible for providing hands-on case management services to homeless adults with significant needs as they transition after being housed, during a 9-month limited-time program. The CTI case manager will assist a consumer in creating linkages to long-term community supports with particular attention to five areas that facilitate community stability: mental health/ physical health treatment, money management, employment opportunities, substance abuse management, housing crisis management, and family interventions. The primary goals of the CTI case managers are to maintain engagement with the CTI consumer, and to sustain the CTI consumer in a residential setting and a long-term network of support for the consumer that continues beyond the duration of CTI. This is essential to provide the stability and connectivity necessary to reduce future homeless episodes.
- Complete Critical Time Intervention training.
- Complete HMIS training and all other training as instructed by the Director of Housing Initiatives.
- Assess and evaluate new individuals when assigned to caseload, working collaboratively with other CTI case managers in a team approach to share consumer information, insights, and suggestions.
- Complete Case Management Plans and summaries in coordination with Phase transitions with emphasis on strengths and needs.
- Establish and maintain empathetic, non-judgmental relationships with individuals.
- Participate in Case Management meetings at the Contributor office, service providers office, CoC meetings, and all other appropriate meetings/training outside of the agency.
- Make routine home visits and accompany consumers in the community
- Gain access to services with assertive and creative attempts to help consumers obtain resources that are needed. This includes a strong role as a consumer advocate.
- Monitor service delivery by maintaining regular contact with consumers and service providers/programs and community supports that are involved with the client.
- Create linkages to formal and informal supports to strengthen the client’s ties within the community.
- Monitor consumers and service providers on a regular basis as determined by consumers’ Phase of service to note any changes that may impact his/her treatment/recovery.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of all client contacts/referrals and audit consumer charts as required to ensure daily and quarterly forms are completed accurately and filed in the consumer’s chart.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A degree in Social Work preferred or a related human services field with 1-year experience is preferred. A certified Peer Recovery Specialist designation is a bonus.
- Preferred experience working with Recovery Models, Trauma-Informed practices, with training and experience using Motivational Interviewing.
- Must be able to meet with clients in crisis from anywhere within Davidson County.
- Possession of a valid TN driver’s license and a driver’s record is considered acceptable by the agency and insurance carrier and availability of a car for daily use, including transporting clients.
- Effective oral and written communication, ability to establish priorities, work independently, and manage multiple tasks.
Benefits: Employer-paid health insurance, Employee paid dental and vision available.
Flexible Paid time off
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Date Posted: August 7, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 08/25/2023
- Salary Range: $45,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk M-F times vary