Cross Point Church
Creative Arts Pastor
Cross Point Church
The primary function of the Creative Arts Pastor is to grow, develop, and foster creative environments and teams that communicate clearly the vision of Cross Point, contribute to irresistible environments, and push creativity forward for the church across all campuses.
- Contribute to a culture of prayer on the Creative team.
- Serve on the Leadership Team, partnering with the other members to develop methods and strategies that advance Cross Point’s mission and vision.
- Provide leadership as the Creative team shapes the Look, Feel, and Voice of Cross Point’s events and environments.
- Provide leadership for irresistible environments, programming and elements that help people encounter God
- Ensure all creative departments are recruiting, training, developing and caring for volunteers across all campuses.
- Develop a dynamic and creative music team that understands the context of our church and city, aids in the discipleship of the church, and leads our church in worship. Contribute voice into the development of songs, sets, and direction of the music team.
- Develop an exceptional communication team that helps engage our city contextually and articulates well the message, vision, and information that represents Cross Point.
- Ensure that there is consistency in Voice and Feel across all campuses.
- Collaborate with Lead Pastor and both internal/external communicators on Series and Message development.
- Ensure the creative team is constantly innovating and improving.
- Manage the Creative budget in partnership with the Finance team.
- Any and all other duties assigned.
- Ability to Pastor and shepherd the Creative staff and volunteers.
- Possess strong organizational abilities reflected by leading through layers.
- A steady presence that is optimistic and encouraging.
- Reflect the virtues of the Cross Point staff by leading with integrity, humility, relational unity, and when the moment requires it, the ability to be scrappy.
- Flexible PTO plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 403(b) matching
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
How to Apply
Head to crosspoint.tv/careers to apply!
- Date Posted: November 3, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Executive Leadership
- Service Area: Religious
- Working Hours: Sunday-Thursday