Corporate Relations Manager
The Corporate Relations Manager will be responsible for building and sustaining robust multi-layered relationships with corporate partners to advance our mission of helping heal, empower, and employ women survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction.
● Oversee Thistle Farms’ corporate development and sponsorship activities
● Help develop strategies, approaches, and solicit corporate donations for general fundraising, as well as special event sponsorships.
● Increase the visibility of Thistle Farms through volunteer opportunities, special events, guest speakers, cafe/education space rental, and engagement.
● Oversee the Corporate Partner Program by keeping track of partner benefits, ways to improve the partner experience, and continue to grow the program. Prepare surveys & reporting methods in order to best assess the continued success of the program.
● Create an active pipeline of corporate prospects using current relationships and seeking new ones. Update prospect lists regularly. Develop and oversee overarching corporate strategy, create tactical solicitation processes through personal contact, call management, visits, etc. develop and update a diverse menu of funding/engagement opportunities.
● Coordinate with Grants Manager, Cafe staff, Volunteer Coordinator, and Marketing to ensure a holistic approach to corporations for relationships and funding.
● Help prepare tailored sponsorship materials for special events. Negotiate sponsorship agreements and prepare and coordinate fulfillment reports for all sponsors.
● Work closely with the Development Coordinator to maintain accurate information in the donor database.
Marketing and Sales
● Ensure that all materials are aligned with brand standards.
● Meet a monthly revenue forecast through gift set/product sales for corporate gifts.
● Create and pursue a prospect and lead list of corporate clients through cold and warm calls, emails, and other solicitations.
● Collaborate with Marketing and Product development on price point and presentation of gift sets marketed to corporate gift clients.
● Collaborate with marketing on materials and campaigns to help amplify our corporate gift offerings.
● Minimum of two years of successful development and/or sales experience.
● Demonstrated ability to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward gifts.
● Understanding of fundraising and mission-based organizations.
● Knowledge of business community and opportunities for connecting.
● Ability to conceptualize and describe funding needs in a way that is powerful and compelling.
● Proficiency with donor/sales CRMs and Google Suite, as well as Microsoft products.
● Passion for a commitment to Thistle Farms mission, purpose, and values.
- Contributory medical, dental and vision plans/ 401k.
- Paid Days Off (you will be entitled to paid time off in accordance with the Company’s
- vacation policy)
- Typically 10 paid holidays per year and closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, subject to change annually.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: September 16, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Community Development