Community Services (CSBG) Coordinator
Mid-Cumberland Community Action Agency
Mid-Cumberland Community Action Agency is seeking a Community Services Coordinator. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) services within the Community Services Division including oversight of training and case management as well as completion or assistance with reporting and organizational standards. Coordinator must be willing to travel throughout seven county service area.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Coordinate activities, initiatives, and programs within the Community Services Division as assigned
· Provide direction and guidance to staff toward successful completion of program objectives
· Assist in preparation of annual Program proposals and budgets
· Assist with monitoring and managing budget
· Monitor program components
· Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports
· Ensure compliance with funder and MCCAA policies and standards
· Attend meetings and training
· Participate in Outreach as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, or related field or equivalent experience in a management-related position, preferable in social services. Two years of prior work experience, preferably in a supervisory or administrative capacity required. Preferred knowledge of CAA Community Services programs. A combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will be considered for the position.
Mid-Cumberland Community Action Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. This employer participates in E-Verify.
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance (100% paid for employee, FAmily coverage available at additional cost)
- Vision, Dental coverage
- Paid Life Insurance
How to Apply
Resume should be submitted via Indeed or by email AScott@midcumberland.org. Please include CSBG Coordinator in email subject.
- Date Posted: March 17, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Community Development
- Start Date: 04/13/2020
- Salary Range: 35,000-45,000