Community Outpatient Therapist (Middle TN)
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of the developmental, mental, emotional, relational, and social needs of children and adults.
- Knowledge of and experience working with children and adults who have mental health and/or behavioral challenges.
- Knowledge and experience with child and adolescent development, including trauma informed care, child-serving systems.
- Experience in developing strength-based treatment and/or behavior plans and in skill building with families.
- Proven commitment to system of care principles and to working effectively as a part of a team.
- Excellent organizational, written, communication and problem-solving/creative thinking skills.
- Excellent collaboration, customer service, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities/Principal Activities:
- Provide individual or family outpatient therapy as determined by family and identified need.
- Provide therapeutic care coordination services.
- Complete Strengths-Based Assessments and Individual Service Plan with the family and child/youth.
- Document assessments, intakes, treatment plans as per policy in agency EHR.
- Provide Community-Based Comprehensive Child and Family Treatment (CCFT) Services.
- Collaborate as needed with other resources within TNV and community.
- Complete transition and discharge plan and summary.
- Provide necessary treatment summaries and documentation as requested.
- Ensure treatment services conform to CARF standards applicable.
- Other duties and/or tasks as assigned.
Master’s Degree in counseling/therapy or closely related field with one or more years of work experience in the field. Licensed (LPC, LMFT, LCSW) or Licensure Eligible (MA,MS,MSW). Driver’s License and Reliable transportation required. Non-profit organization experience and work history within child serving systems or adult SPMI populations also strongly preferred.
A career at TN Voices offers a motivating and team player environment with a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including Health, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, 403b plan with match and supplemental benefits options – in addition to thirteen (13) paid holidays and a generous PTO accrual system.
How to Apply
Please email your current resume to Blair Chapman at email@example.com.
- Date Posted: May 5, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 05/17/2021
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F