Center for Youth Ministry Training
Communications & Logistics Coordinator for Resource Department
Center for Youth Ministry Training
Objective: To carry out the administrative and communications tasks related resource development of the Center for Youth Ministry Training. To provide logistical support for regional training events and curriculum development. This position is open to remote work.
Supervision: Sr. Director of Resource Development
Hours/Compensation: 20 Hours/Based on Experience
The Center for Youth Ministry Training equips leaders and communities of faith to develop innovative, effective, and theologically informed ministries so youth may experience the love and grace of Jesus Christ, leading to identity and purpose. The CYMT accomplishes this mission through three primary initiatives: the Graduate Residency in Youth Ministry, in partnership with Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary; Theology Together; and the Innovation Laboratory. CYMT was created in 2006.
- Resource Administration & Logistics
- Become proficient with Hubspot (CRM and Marketing tools) and use its communications, website integration, and tracking protocols for products, curriculum, and lead generation
- Work with the Resource Team to grow CYMT’s audience, manage the database, and provide analytics tracking
- Oversee event logistics for in-person training events, design teams, and writing conferences. This includes booking hotels, food, event spaces and other event logistics
- Assist in the editing and formatting of curriculum and resources
- Provide customer service related to sales and maintenance of all products, services, and resources
- Assist the CYMT operations director with organization wide event logistics, as needed
- Resource Communications
- Work with the CYMT Communications Team to implement the strategic communications plan to engage and build our audience.
- Work with the Sr. Director of Resource Development to assemble, edit, and send the weekly Resource Newsletters
- Support the Communication Team’s efforts to share stories of impact from our Resource Department’s efforts with the larger ministry community through the publication of articles, website content, social media, and newsletters
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Proven administrative and logistical skills
- Proven ability to copy edit
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with HubSpot or another CRM
- Demonstrated ability to effectively complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse people and communities (racially, theologically, ecumenically, geographically, denominationally, etc.)
- Flexible schedule with remote work options.
- Paid Vacation, and personal, professional development days.
- Holidays include New Year’s Day; Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day & Thanksgiving Friday, and December 24 through January 1 every year.
- Staff development opportunities
- Remote work stipend
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online at https://www.cymt.org/job-openings by completing an application which includes submitting a cover letter and resume.
- Date Posted: May 26, 2023
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 07/01/2023
- Working Hours: Flexible