Tennessee Legal Community Foundation
Tennessee Legal Community Foundation
Summary: Under supervision, facilitates, coordinates, and administers development and production of continuing education seminars.
I. Essential Job Duties
A. Assists in Production of Online and Onsite CLE Programs
- Facilitates development of seminar content and program by speakers and producers as needed.
- Follows up with course writers and producers to ensure development of courses is accomplished in a timely manner.
- Enters online courses into website format; coordinates submission of text and video to vendor to post to web site; updates as needed.
- As directed, assists in video recording of seminars.
5. Inputs information on continuing education certification web site to obtain certification.
B. Contributes to Program Marketing
- Provides course related information to CLE Director and communications staff for development of promotional materials for programs; proofs marketing materials.
- Writes CLE course descriptions for inclusion in TBA Today.
- Processes e-mail marketing messages, coordinates posting to web site and coordinates other distribution of marketing materials.
- Assist sections and speakers with peer-to-peer marketing.
C. Coordinates Program Logistics
- Works with Meetings Director in selecting and securing venues for programs.
- Collects program materials from presenters; compiles program material, including speaker’s material, certificates, evaluation forms, speaker bios, etc.; sends to printer or prepares for distribution.
- Packs and ships materials to remote locations.
- As assigned, secures registration staff from available contracted or volunteer staff for remote site programs.
- Ensures that the TBA meeting facilities are orderly and properly supplied; sets up materials and refreshments at program location or ensures set up at remote sites.
- Ensures proper A/V set-up; coordinates with off-site or TBA IT staff as needed; assists in video recording of programs as needed.
D. Develops CLE Webcasts
- Incorporates input from supervisor concerning topics, dates, etc.
- Adds speakers to data base and sends materials.
- Submits for accreditation, including agenda and pricing.
- Coordinates distribution of marketing materials.
- Assists Webcasting and A/V Coordinator as needed on day of webcast.
E. Administers Program Follow-Up
- Ensures receipt of fees from attendees; processes refunds and follows up with members as needed; reviews attendance and payment information to ensure it is updated.
- Reviews requests for speaker/producer reimbursement for accuracy; approves for payment.
- Files for CLE credits on state web site for all CLE program participants, including webcasts; updates TBA database.
F. Participates in Member Relations
- Ensures that the TBA meeting facilities are orderly and properly supplied for various TBA and member meetings as needed.
- Responds to questions from members and others concerning CLE offerings and other information; assists users in navigating online seminars.
- Troubleshoots internet problems with users as qualified; refers to Webcasting & A/V Coordinator as needed.
- Responds to inquiries concerning CLE credits.
II. Other Job Duties
Performs other job duties as assigned, including:
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Contributes to development of policies and procedures.
III. Critical Competencies
Proficiency in the following competencies is required for distinguished performance in this position:
- Knowledge of developments in the law and related current issues
- Knowledge of adult learning concepts
- Knowledge of event planning
- Knowledge of on-line education practices
- Self organization and time management
- Data entry skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Attention to detail
IV. Equipment Operated
Telephone, computer, printer, photocopier/scanner, calculator, facsimile machine and camera.
V. Physical Requirements and Work Environment
The incumbent works in an office environment. Occasional overnight travel is required.
Education and Experience: The required knowledge, skill, and abilities to satisfactorily perform job duties are normally acquired through attainment of an bachelor’s degree in business administration or liberal arts and a minimum of two years of instructional design, training, on-line education, or related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits include paid vacation time, retirement savings accounts, group health insurance and flexible work scheduling.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter by email to Jennifer Vossler, Director of Education and Professional Development, at email@example.com
- Date Posted: February 21, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 03/02/2020
- Working Hours: M-F, 8:30 am - 5 pm