Case Manager- RRH
Oasis Center: Oasis Center provides a wide range of opportunities that reflect the diverse needs of youth and their families, from crisis intervention to youth leadership and community engagement to college and career access.
Position: Case Manager – Rapid Rehousing
Summary: Actively provide effective service delivery and supports that help youth, ages 18-24, quickly transition from experiencing homelessness to stable, permanent housing and attain self-sufficiency. The case manager will work to assess an individual’s needs, providing a housing-first, trauma-informed approach to youth in the Rapid Rehousing Program.
- Manage a case load of approximately 20 young adults, including the direct provision and coordination of housing navigation assistance and supportive services.
- Deliver services using a strong trauma informed and positive youth development approach.
- Assist in preparing young adults for housing, including obtaining any necessary documentation and providing life skills training.
- Assist young adults in creating housing plans and provide support in goal attainment, having a strong focus on financial management/budgeting and tenant rights and responsibilities.
- Transport young adults as needed for appointments such as identification, health care, housing, education, and vocation.
- Provide information and referral services to young adults about community resources as needed and follow-through with appropriate adjunct services.
- Strong grasp of federal, state, and city regulations and trends in services for homeless youth
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years relevant experience.
- Ability to form strong, caring and affirming relationships with all youth –including LGBTQ+ youth.
- Clear understanding of racial inequities and other forms of discrimination and willingness to operate from an anti-oppression model.
- Knowledge of an ability to apply Positive Youth Development, Trauma-Informed Care, and evidence-informed practices based in an understanding of adolescent development.
Free Dental & Vision for Employee Coverage
401K & up to 3% match
Free LTD & Life insurance policy
PTO – including birthday and Juneteenth
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to Austin Lewis – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: August 9, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: 38K-41K