Renewal House is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the full-time role of Case Manager. This position provides case management and care coordination for our family residential program clients. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity working with mothers in recovery, this may be a good fit for you!
- Provide individual case management service to clients on caseload.
- Facilitate weekly therapeutic groups.
- Ensure all documentation is complete and meets quality standards.
- Role-model the skills needed for successful social and business interactions.
- Work with community partners to coordinate client care.
- With other clinical team members, create individual program plans and performance contracts for clients as needed.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly clinical team meetings.
- Communication skills and general knowledge normally associated with a master’s degree in a related field.
- Experience working with substance abuse and/or co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Ability to use technology effectively to enter and obtain data.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and TB test.
Renewal House offers a competitive salary, generous leave package, and supportive benefits. The leave package include seven agency holidays, paid time off, health leave, and other leave options. Renewal House pays for 100% of employees’ health insurance and offers low-cost dental and vision insurance. Additionally, Renewal House pays for short-term disability and life insurance for full-time employees. Renewal House will also match the employee’s contribution to an IRA (up to 3% of the employee’s salary).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.
- Date Posted: October 6, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)