Sexual Assault Center
Bilingual and Bicultural Clinical Therapist
Sexual Assault Center
Provides direct support to Hispanic/Latinx clients including crisis intervention, therapy, advocacy, information and referrals to help clients overcome the impact of sexual assault on their lives.
- Provide quality and effective therapy, both individual and group, to a variety of clients.
- Maintain a full caseload of clients seeking therapeutic services.
- Keep accurate client records and complete appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with SAC Advocates, in support of client needs.
- Support peers by participating in weekly Clinical Team meeting and case staffing.
- Actively participate in individual clinical supervision.
- Engage in outreach and community-based activities as needed.
- Collaborate with other teams within the Sexual Assault Center, such as intake, advocacy, prevention, training, the SAFE Clinic, and the state-wide crisis line, on agency initiatives as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling, and working towards licensure.
- Minimum of 2 years of post-graduate clinical experience preferred.
- Experience with trauma informed care required.
- Experience with the sexual assault survivor population is preferred.
SAC reserves the right waive any of the above qualifications dependent on work experience and other qualifying factors.
- Experience and comfort with providing support and care to survivors of sexual assault.
- Ability to provide compassionate, culturally aware and effective care for a diverse population of clients.
- Competence commensurate with experience, providing therapy to clients of various ages, including children, adolescents, and adults.
- Strong self and “we” care strategies to support healthy well-being of self.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to navigate electronic record keeping systems.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required.
Medical, Vision and Dental benefits are offered. Employer contributes to Medical, while Vision and Dental are 100% employee paid. 401(k) offered after 90 days and employer match after 1 year of employment. Additional Aflac products are available.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to: HumanResources@sacenter.org
- Date Posted: April 2, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 04/28/2021
- Salary Range: $43,500
- Working Hours: Full-Time, salaried position. Some evening and weekend hours required.