Cheatham County Community Enhancement Coalition
The Assistant Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with clerical duties, community relations and project implementation and evaluation. Attention to detail and organization is a must. Must have experience in social media platforms. Duties will consist of assisting with coordination of services and project activities, coalition communication, data dissemination, file management, clerical duties and other duties as deemed necessary. The Assistant Coordinator will report directly to the Project Coordinator of CCCEC. May require some weekend and evening work.
- Support the Coalition in the development of partnerships with various regional and local communities including scheduling meetings, providing information, and coordinating events.
- Assist with tracking and reporting of Coalition activities
- Assist in maintaining computerized mailing lists information
- Assist in preparing materials for meetings, trainings, and other activities
- Participates in the development and implementation of education and public awareness activities in the County.
- Keep office supplies stocked.
- Assumes other job responsibilities as assigned by the Project Coordinator.
High school diploma or equivalent
Strong Organizational skills
Proficient with Microsoft office suite
Knowledgeable in social media platforms
Ability to communicate with people of varying levels of community involvement
Some local travel-paid mileage
Ability to lift 50 lbs
Nice office environment in Ashland City. 13 paid holidays per year generous sick and vacation PTO.
How to Apply
Email resume to Kwright@cheathamcoalition.org
- Date Posted: October 13, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Community Development
- Salary Range: Salary Range 12.00 – 14.00 per hour.
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 4:00pm