Eakin Care Program
After School Caregiver
Eakin Care Program
Eakin Care Program is looking to hire a caring and energetic person to serve as an Afterschool Caregiver to children Kindergarten-5th grade at Eakin Elementary.
Eakin Care Program, Inc. (ECP) is a state-licensed, non-profit, 501(c)(3) before and after care organization located at Eakin Elementary School. During the school year, we serve Eakin School children in grades K-5th for before and after school hours, teacher in-service days, and most school holidays. We also offer a full day summer camp program during the summer months.
ECP is a place for children to relax, experience new activities, learn about group interaction, and to get involved in recreational physical movement. We encourage children to be self-directed while choosing and participating in activities. We work to create an environment where children may develop a positive self-concept.
An After School Caregiver is responsible for engaging and leading school-aged children between the hours of 2:30 pm- 5:30 pm. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Supervising group activities, indoors and out
- Playing games with the children
- Assisting with art activities
- Helping with homework
- Assisting with snack time
- You must have a high school diploma
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Great communication skills and a friendly demeanor
- Willingness to learn about working in a childcare environment
- Dependable, positive, and proactive
- We can be flexible with your schedule. This is a great opportunity for those in college or those looking for a part time job.
- $14/hr with yearly raises
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal leave
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Christina Bailey, Assistant Director, at email@example.com.
- Date Posted: November 2, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Educator
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: $14/hr
- Working Hours: M-F, 2:30-5:30 pm