Admissions Coordinator & IOP Case Manager
Renewal House seeks a highly qualified candidate to fill the role of Admissions Coordinator/Case Manager. This individual will be the first point of contact for clients wishing to enter the family residential program and intensive outpatient program. The candidate will be responsible for assessing clients to determine the necessary level of care and will manage the entire admissions process for all clients. In addition, this individual will provide case management to our community clients enrolled in our outpatient program to provide those clients with a sense of stability as they move from the admissions process into the treatment program. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, this may be a good fit for you!
This position is responsible for:
- Conducting formal intake assessments to determine clients’ needs and appropriateness for services, including referrals for clients who are not appropriate.
- Managing the agency waiting list and provide interim services.
- Overseeing all aspects of the admission process.
- Provide case management to community based clients.
- Facilitate recovery skills groups, as needed.
- Ensure all documentation is complete and meets quality standards.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly clinical team meetings.
Renewal House seeks candidates with these qualifications:
- Communication skills and general knowledge normally associated with a bachelor’s degree in a related field (master’s degree preferred).
- Experience working with clients with substance use and/or co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Ability to effectively use technology to enter and obtain data.
- Knowledge of Dialectical Behavior Therapy and Trauma Informed Care.
Renewal House offers a competitive salary, generous leave package, and supportive benefits. The leave package include seven agency holidays, paid time off, health leave, and other leave options. Renewal House pays for 100% of employees’ health insurance and offers low-cost dental and vision insurance. Additionally, Renewal House pays for short-term disability and life insurance for full-time employees. Renewal House will also match the employee’s contribution to an IRA (up to 3% of the employee’s salary).
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to:
- Date Posted: April 13, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week