Administrative Assistant/Referral Coordinator
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Excellent collaboration, exemplary customer service, and time management skills.
- Proven ability to train and provide leadership.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Strong computer and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability to implement procedures and problem solve.
- Sound, rapid decision making and consulting skills.
- Ability to travel.
Duties & Responsibilities/Principal Activities:
- Provides information, referrals, advocacy, and support to inquirers who contact the agency via telephone, email, or internet.
- Completes intake and documents contacts in Qualifacts Point of Entry database.
- Ensures callers are linked to resources and information necessary to address needs either directly or through referral to TNV programs.
- Disseminates resources and other informational documents to inquirers.
- Gathers pertinent documents (IEPs; Release of Information, Permanency Plans, reports) as may be required for service delivery.
- Distributes, maintains monthly satisfaction surveys and survey monkey questionnaire, and runs monthly and quarterly reporting on surveys.
- Coordinates with staff and assists with scheduling service visits and collecting payment for services as applicable.
- Assist with gathering information and processing the release of medical records.
- Ensure proper front desk coverage, answering phone calls and greeting guests.
- Responsible for implementing and assuring building maintenance/needs are met.
- Oversees and assures timely and accurate ordering of supplies.
- Responsible for making travel reservations and coordination of accommodations.
- Maintain an inventory of all non-technical assets.
- Provide direct service delivery as assigned.
- Implementation of designated projects to support clerical/facilities improvements.
- Monitors and disseminates correspondence received via email, fax, or postal service.
- Assists with social marketing and website maintenance.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to remote office administrative staff when necessary.
- Provide assistance to Leadership Team as needed.
- Ensure that we conform to CARF standards applicable to the services provided.
- Other duties and/or tasks as assigned.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and proof of current auto insurance.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelors or Associate degree in social or behavioral science or closely related field strongly preferred. Non-profit organization experience and work history within child serving systems preferred. Three years customer service preferred.
A career at TN Voices offers a motivating and team player environment with a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including Health, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, 403b plan with match and supplemental benefits options – in addition to thirteen (13) paid holidays and a generous PTO accrual system.
How to Apply
Email resume to Blair Chapman at email@example.com.
- Date Posted: April 30, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 05/14/2021
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm