Parthenon Management Group
Parthenon Management Group
In 2008, our founders, Ronnie Wilkins and Sarah Timm, were faced with an opportunity. They had been so successfully running one of the foremost scientific associations that other associations were taking notice…and started asking for their help.
Ronnie and Sarah generously prepared a list of preferred vendors and best practices and just gave it away to anyone who asked. But the associations which had approached them found that what they really needed was Ronnie and Sarah’s expertise.
The door opened, and they decided to take the leap into association management, becoming Parthenon Management Group (PMG), which is wholly owned by the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP).
Through word of mouth, PMG grew to 57 employees with 23 clients. As a leader in the industry, PMG is rapidly growing due to the employees’ abilities to innovate, adapt, and pivot toward new technology and processes. Where others have, unfortunately, lost during the uncertainty of 2020, we have seen increase. Strong and creative leadership has navigated us through uncertain territory.
Our mission is to help our clients achieve theirs. And it’s working…the results of our annual client satisfaction survey are always outstanding. Our clients consistently rate us a 4.8 out of 5.
People come first at PMG. That goes for both our clients and our team members. We are known for our exceptional customer service and work ethic. Our clients are like family to us! But our real families are also a priority. From flexible work schedules, including work-from-home plans, paid volunteer days, profit sharing and more, PMG takes great care of its team members.
A good match with our company “DNA” will:
- not be afraid to ask a question, learn a new skill or challenge the status quo. A resourceful self-starter. Looks for new opportunities and is willing to push themselves into unfamiliar circumstances to learn. Thrives in new environments.
- be endlessly innovative, creative, and adaptive, with a passion for their career and an opportunity to learn something new. Determined and energetic in their approach to help the organization succeed.
- put the importance and success of the organization or meeting ahead of one’s personal advancement or ideals while being fully transparent, loyal, courteous, and fair to all people they encounter.
- Knowledge of and experience with QuickBooks.
- Experience with MS Office applications.
- A degree or certification in accounting or finance.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Professional communication and interaction with PMG clients and their members.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Monitor payment of invoices.
- Record accounts payable transactions.
- Record revenues and payments in proper classes and accounts.
- Bank statement reconciliation.
- Manage payroll information and provide it to outsourced vendor.
- Prepare mailing of 1099s.
- Monitor cash flow and manage communication with project managers.
- Support the Financial Manager and Financial Analyst on special projects.
- Leading and mentoring others in various capacities as needed.
Health insurance, life insurance, Health Savings Account, profit sharing, and more.
How to Apply
READY TO JOIN US?
The pace is fast but the challenges and rewards are great at PMG. It is a place where you can do your best work and feel satisfied that you are making a difference.
Please send your CV/resume and cover letter to Chelsea McClain at email@example.com.
- Date Posted: January 28, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk