Community Development Center
ABA Supervisory Therapist
Community Development Center
The Children’s Center for Autism is seeking an ABA Supervising Therapist to oversee a full caseload and staff within the program. The position may share responsibilities in both the Shelbyville Center and a Lewisburg Center. Must be a licensed BCBA, BCaBA, or currently enrolled in BCBA coursework with certification expected in a year or less, plus one year of experience in the ABA field. Clear communication, both verbal and written is required. Job description is available. EOE/DFW/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability/E-Verify
Monday-Friday, no weekends
Center based program
- Maintain availability in order to address individual parent questions regarding behavior, Positive Behavior Support Plans, or related issues as requested or as needed.
- Block time and conduct ongoing student/staff observations and data collection on problem behaviors/staff fidelity.
- Meet weekly with Clinical coordinator for program updates and planning.
- Provide ABA-related training and consultation to parents and staff members as requested.
- Conduct periodic clinical staff member formal evaluation, particularly regarding staff implementation of ABA principles and data collection.
- Conduct FBAs/FAAs as indicated.
- Develop, write, and train (staff and parents) on any indicated Positive Behavior Support Plan (PBSPs).
- Guide implementation, conduct fidelity checks, and maintain data on all active PBSPs.
- Analyze, graph, and disseminate behavioral data weekly.
- Maintain and communicate proper and transparent documentation of all BCBA observation notes, fidelity data, and graphs that are in alignment with BACB best practices.
- Maintain ongoing supervision of Registered Behavioral Technicians at least 5% of RBT hours each month.
- Provide community awareness and education as requested.
- Write measurable family and behavioral goals for FSPs.
- Conduct Family Support Plan meetings quarterly per client.
- Provide behavioral recommendations per student, staff, parents, family members, and outside professionals who share clients as requested.
- Respond to behavior-related emails from parents/staff within 24 hours.
- Meet weekly with RBTs to provide compiled student updates.
- Build and maintain rapport with students and clinical staff by periodically running sessions as a substitute or as a support staff.
- Serve as program Internship Coordinator, responsible for recruitment, intake, and recordkeeping of interns, training, and placement.
- Conduct parent interviews and child observation visits.
- Write and update treatment plans in accordance to insurance guidelines in a timely manner.
- Verify insurance benefits.
- Write progress notes within a timely manner for each session completed with a client.
- Update client records to maintain accuracy according to DIDD and insurance guidelines.
Licensed BCBA, Licensed BCaBA or currently enrolled in BCBA approved course work with completion expected within one year. One year work experience in ABA field.
- Paid vacation time
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement match
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: September 14, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 10/15/2021
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/week M-F 8:00am-4:30pm