Job Posting Help
Are you in the market for your next team member? Post a job on CNM’s job board, the hub for nonprofit career opportunities in Middle Tennessee.
- Unlimited postings for member organizations
- $150 per job posting for non-member organizations
- CNM policy prohibits posting internship and volunteer positions. All positions must be contract (e.g., AmeriCorps VISTA), part-time or full-time employment opportunities.
CNM members have unlimited job postings. If your organization is not a current CNM member, and you’re interested in joining, please visit our sign-up page.
Access to posting jobs is limited to the CEO, Primary Contact, or HR Coordinator for the member organization. For information on designating your account as an authorized role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All job postings are subject to approval by CNM.
How to Post a Job
- Click Login in the top right corner of your browser.
- After logging in, you will arrive at your User Dashboard.
- On your User Dashboard, click “Post a Job.”
- Fill out all required fields with your job information.
- Hit submit upon completing your desired posting.
Please note: CNM member organizations never pay for job postings. If you are a current CNM member and your job posting is prompting you to pay, please make sure that your organization has a renewed membership this calendar year.
Once your job has been submitted, it must be approved by the CNM staff before it appear on the job board. Please allow 24 hours for approval. Have questions? Contact us.