If you are interested in signing up for this 2-day Intensive Grant Writing workshop, please go to Intensive Grant Writing: Day 1 which will sign up you automatically for both days.
Building on the advanced grant writing workshop, attendees will submit a concept paper before the workshop the present to other attendees to receive feedback during the workshop. The facilitator takes a boot camp approach to build upon attendees grant writing experiences. Attendees gain greater understanding of the proposal components and tips for writing proposals. At the end of the workshop, attendees develop a 90-day Personal Action Plan.
Through this workshop, participants will:
- Utilize feedback from attendee concept paper to make it stronger
- Complete a letter of inquiry exercise based on the concept paper feedback from attendees and facilitator
- Utilize a copy of Winning Grants Step by Step book to learn five stages of the grant develop process.
Who should attend?
- This workshop is intended for those who have taken the Basic Grant Writing course to the Advanced Grant Writing course
- CNM Members working toward their Fundraising certificate
** Due to COVID-19, we are transitioning this workshop to an online Live Classroom using Zoom. You will receive a link to the Zoom session closer to the workshop date.
Nashvlle, TN 37210
Event Topics & Instructor