Youth Screen Program Manager
Oversight and coordination of all Youth Screen program activities, planning, support, and implementation.
- Oversight and coordination of all program activities, planning, support, and implementation.
- Markets Youth Screen Program to Tennessee schools and other youth-serving community venues.
- Presents to diverse groups of varying size on the Youth Screen program and process.
- Schedules, coordinates, and assists screening process at schools in counties across the state.
- Assists with recruiting masters and bachelors level interns to assist with screenings
- Trains interns and volunteers for Youth Screen process.
- Oversees and meets with youth after screening as needed and provides necessary follow-up.
- Coordinates clinical review of completed screens with Clinical Director for sign off on screens.
- Links and oversees linkage of youth/families with local community resources.
- Markets and delivers suicide prevention trainings to schools and other youth-serving community venues
- Markets and delivers Mental Health First Aid Trainings to schools and other youth-serving community venues
- Markets and delivers CAST to schools and other youth-serving community venues
- Coordinates and assists with satisfaction surveys.
- Coordinates and performs all necessary data recording and recordkeeping.
- Coordinates and provides timely reports to funding source(s) as well as individual screening sites.
- Assures all Youth Screen activities meet or exceed national standards.
- Supervises and supports program staff, interns and volunteers.
- Models and teaches effective advocacy skills, in keeping with system of care principles.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Director on program scope of services, implementation and sustainability.
- Conform to CARF standards.
- Other duties and/or tasks as assigned.
Master’s Degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or closely related field required and three (3) or more years of work experience in the field. Clinically licensed or license eligible preferred. Flexibility in work schedule with availability in both day and evening hours. Non-profit organization experience and work history within child serving systems strongly preferred.
A career at TN Voices offers a motivating and team player environment with a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including Health, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, 403b plan with match and supplemental benefits options – in addition to thirteen (13) paid holidays and a generous PTO accrual system.
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to Blair Chapman at email@example.com.
- Date Posted: June 16, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 06/29/2020
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm