The Teen Authors Workshop (TAW) is a writing workshop for teens who love to write or are interested in learning more about writing. During the workshop, writers will be introduced to the writing styles of poetry, article writing, short stories, and playwrights. Sessions will include icebreaker activities, free writing, progressive stories, team building, read-aloud, group discussion, and a guest speaker presentation. At the end of the workshop, participants will contribute their work to a published anthology. After the anthology is published, participants will be invited to do a public reading and book signing.
• Facilitate differentiated instruction through power writing, icebreakers, and writer’s workshop.
• Evaluate student learning and engagement based on student performance.
• Research, coordinate, and manage instructional content for lesson plans.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or working towards a bachelor’s.
Experience working and/or teaching adolescence, 12-18 years old.
How to Apply
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
- Date Posted: June 21, 2022
- Type: Contract / Temp
- Job Function: Educator
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 09/01/2022
- Salary Range: 20 per session
- Working Hours: Once a week for 1 hour and 30 minutes