Woman 2 Woman
Woman 2 Woman 501c3 Nonprofit Is Currently Accepting Resume’s For Board Members:
Woman 2 Woman
WOMAN 2 WOMAN is going to great strides to provide programs to women & youth that need a hand up and a new outlook and perspective on life; helping them improve their life to positively impact their family and community. Educating them in the areas of Self-Worth, Life Skills & Community Service.
We are accomplishing this by developing solutions in the areas of mental health, combatting poverty, homelessness, violence against women, providing resources to underserved communities, offering mentoring and life skill courses.
There are certain general duties and responsibilities that all board members should adhere to, no matter their position on the board.
- Understand and demonstrate a commitment to the organization’s mission and programs
- Keep up to date with issues and trends that affect the organization
- Prepare for meetings by reading agendas, minutes, reports and other documentation required to actively participate in them
- Attend meetings regularly
- Contribute skills and knowledge by participating actively in meetings and committee work
- Make inquiries when clarification or more information is needed
- Understand and monitor the organization’s financial affairs
- Avoid any potential conflicts of interest
- Understand and maintain confidentiality
- Ensure the organization is complying with all legal and regulatory requirement
How to Apply
If you feel that your passion aligns with our mission, please email your resume’ to email@example.com
- Date Posted: November 2, 2022
- Type: Board Member
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Community Development