Tennessee Bar Association
Webcasting and AV Coordinator
Tennessee Bar Association
Manages and operates Tennessee Bar Association’s webcasting production, plans and provides audio/visual services and provides front-line support for webinars and virtual continuing education
Plans and provides audio/visual services
- Understands basic audio/video production and can plan and produce live or recorded programming.
- Sets up audio/visual equipment for all TBA functions (onsite and outside of the office); coordinates equipment set-up with hotel or other venue staff if not present; coordinates TBA and venue provided technology.
- Operates audio/visual recording equipment for recording or webcasting TBA productions.
- Performs audio/visual editing for TBA productions.
- Coordinate with CLE staff and speakers for Zoom conferencing.
- Sets up cameras, microphones, and webcasting recording equipment.
- Briefs speakers on webcasting procedures and equipment use.
- Enters information into computer so that viewers can download displayed materials.
- Monitors A/V levels during webcast and adjusts as appropriate.
- Troubleshoots live webcast problems.
Other Job Duties
Performs other job duties as assigned, including:
- Assists in ensuring that the TBA meeting facilities are properly set up and supplied for various TBA and member meetings as needed, including set up of projectors and computers; helps breakdown after event.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
- Provides customer support for CLE department and membership
Proficiency in the following competencies is required for distinguished performance in this position:
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication
- Team building
- Problem solving
- Knowledge of audio/visual editing software and equipment
- Knowledge of webcasting hardware, software and processes
- Mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity with different desktop and laptop computers, mobile devices, and browsers.
- Knowledge of Mac OSX Server operating system.
- Ability to plan and setup audio/visual equipment for events.
- Customer service
- Knowledge of video conference platforms, such as, Zoom and Microsoft Teams
Telephone, computer network, projectors, video camera, printer, photocopier, audio equipment and wireless microphones and various hand tools. Must be comfortable with utilizing Zoom and other virtual platforms
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
The incumbent works in an hybrid office & remote environment. Lifting and hauling A/V equipment is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
Education and Experience: The required knowledge, skill, and abilities to satisfactorily perform job duties are normally acquired through attainment of a bachelor’s degree in media, video production or related technical discipline and a minimum of two years of video/audio production and editing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Nashville Business Journal, the Tennessee Bar Association offers a flexible work environment, paid vacation and personal leave, a generous 401 k retirement plan and access to a group health insurance plan.
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume by email to Jennifer Vossler, Director of Education and Professional Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: May 23, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 06/20/2022
- Working Hours: 37, MF