GraceWorks Ministries, Inc.
Virtual Executive Assistant
GraceWorks Ministries, Inc.
The Executive Assistant supports the GraceWorks Ministries’ goals, values, philosophy, and mission by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment, and accountability. As a member of the GraceWorks Ministries’ team, the performance includes a demonstration of the following accountabilities: communication, teamwork, job knowledge, and leadership.
The Executive Assistant will assist the Executive Director by giving close detail to her calendar and email. The Executive Assistant plays an essential role by providing administrative support to the Executive Office and often acts on behalf of the Executive Director. Due to the sensitive nature of the information that flows through this office, it is imperative that the Executive Assistant maintain confidentiality, professionalism, and a Christian attitude toward their work.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Maintaining Executive Director’s appointment calendar and priority lists.
- Read, organize and report on email correspondence to and from Executive Director.
- Take and distribute notes at weekly Leadership Team meetings
- Document meetings, emails, solicitations, and follow up cultivation and solicitation on SalesForce
- Assist with planning and scheduling meetings and appointments for internal and external events.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations for internal as well as external meetings and presentations.
- Collect and collate Director’s reports and information for quarterly Executive Board meetings
- Making travel and guest arrangements.
- Assist in analysis as needed.
- Able to react to change productively and handle all other duties/essential tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree or five years of experience as an Executive Assistant. Experience in a non-profit industry is preferred.
Strong computer literacy and solid working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite and Microsoft Teams.
Knowledge of SalesForce, customer relations management software, is a plus.
Highly organized and detailed oriented, excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to anticipate the immediate and ongoing needs of the CEO
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Highly developed organizational, planning, and oral and written communication skills.
Excellent time and self-management skills.
Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects.
Ability to work effectively with others.
Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
Keen sense of the need for discretion for sensitive HR and Accounting issues.
The position primarily works remotely, 25 hours a week. The individual will come to the office a partial day once a week (on Tuesday) to attend Leadership Team meetings and one on one’s with the CEO.
– Employee Discounts
– Holiday Pay
How to Apply
- Date Posted: March 31, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 03/14/2022
- Salary Range: 20-23 per hour
- Working Hours: determined with CEO