Videographer and Content Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Videographer and Content Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Marketing and Public Relations Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
DATE PREPARED: December 18, 2020
The Videographer and Content Coordinator supports Cumberland Heights’ mission to transform lives, giving hope and healing to those affected by alcohol or drug addiction.
The Videographer and Content Coordinator will be responsible for planning, scheduling, shooting and editing various videos to highlight programs, staff, new initiatives, trainings, campus tours etc. for all media outlets. This person will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with marketing, development, clinical and business development departments. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years’ experience in videography, video editing and is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of WordPress is preferred. Experience in graphic design is a plus.
written and oral communication skills; excellent customer service skills; If recovering, two years of verifiable abstinence required with active participation in the appropriate Twelve Step program
Position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions. Position is subject to travel to various meetings and events with flexible hours at those times.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Work collaboratively with Public Relations and Marketing Manager to create and carry out comprehensive initiatives and strategic goals for Cumberland Heights through audiovisual assets.
- Collect footage as well as seek out appropriate staff, alumni and others to interview to produce marketing and fundraising campaigns, educational resources, trainings etc.
- Create clinical content for family portals, delivery of Telehealth and other clinical applications.
- Edit raw video footage on digital formats to produce professional, high quality final products.
- Must be detail oriented, ensuring brand standards, and consistency are met, as well as maintain relevancy to production.
- Design, transport, set up, and operate production equipment on campuses and at field sites.
- Support the team throughout the production process, which includes setting up production schedule, identifying and scheduling interview subjects, creating graphics, and presenting final options to management.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously while ensuring high quality of work – with a strong attention to detail.
- Assist in sharing video content on social media sites.
- Upload video to cumberlandheights.org website.
- Coordinate with leadership team, clinical team, marketing, development and business development departments to produce all desired content on set deadlines.
- Stay up to date with all new video technological advances.
- Organize and manage video archives and upkeep/maintenance of video production equipment.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of two (2) years videography and editing experience. Project management experience is a plus. Drone certified is preferred. Proficiency and experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Must have excellent communication skills.
Ability to speak, hear, see and sit; ability to speak, read and write in English; good problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills; good written and oral communication skills; excellent customer service skills; If recovering, two years of verifiable abstinence required with active participation in the appropriate Twelve Step program preferred.
Full time benefits include paid time off, insurance, 401-K
How to Apply
Apply on the job board at https://www.cumberlandheights.org/substance-abuse-treatment-jobs/
- Date Posted: December 21, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Arts / Culture