Goodwill Industries of Middle TN
Vice President of Marketing
Goodwill Industries of Middle TN
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for all activities related to the marketing strategy and achievement of business goals. This person will be responsible for developing and executing a holistic marketing strategy that ladders up to company goals, as well as building and inspiring a team of high performers. Specific responsibilities will include leading the charge in evolving how Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee approaches multi-channel marketing and the use of data analytics to drive business outcomes. This person will be a marketing Change Agent who has the skills and ability to guide the organization in new and innovative ways. Demonstrated creativity is a must. The ability to establish positive working relationships across the organization is necessary, along with a passion for our mission at Goodwill.
- Responsible for the overall vision, annual plan, and P&L associated with all marketing activities.
- Lead the development and implementation of a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Establish a measurement plan to optimize sales, market share, and revenue growth.
- Leverage data to identify meaningful insights on how to reach target customers.
- Stay current on the marketing landscape, trends, best practices, and competitor strategies.
- Establish and implement programs to drive customer acquisition and grow revenue in new ways; rigorously measure initiatives and scale effectively.
- Implement advanced analytical tracking of all marketing initiatives and manage data so it can be easily interpreted and leveraged.
- Work effectively and collaboratively across the organization to advance strategic initiatives.
- Attract, lead and motivate a high-performing team.
- Identify, engage and maintain relationships with agency partners; manage evaluations, contract negotiation, and renewals.
- As a senior member of the Marketing Leadership Team you will be expected to proactively roll up my sleeves and execute, and provide frequent updates to executives and company stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Master’s degree in business preferred
- Ten (10)+ years of multi-channel marketing experience
- Skilled in building, inspiring and leading a team
Knowledge and Skills
- Consumer focused with a powerful grasp of the various marketing channels including digital, video, mobile, social media, TV, print, radio, email, direct mail and out of home.
- Exceptional ability to analyze and leverage market research and data to inform strategic decision making.
- Extensive experience with digital tools and platforms, including content management systems, CRM and various web analytics.
- Critical thinker who effectively problem solves, and can identify and quickly implement solutions to address business needs.
- A proven track record of success in digital, mobile, and social media marketing.
- Capacity to simultaneously lead a variety of projects involving multiple deliverables and timelines.
- Effectively energize and rally a team — and an organization — around new concepts.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build relationships and trust with internal and external partners.
- The ability to work through challenging issues while maintaining strong relationships
- Excellent oral /written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in hiring and effectively managing multiple outside vendors and agency partners.
- Budget management expertise.
For information on our Benefits, review the link below:
How to Apply
Visit our website and complete an application using the below link:
- Date Posted: November 9, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 12/01/2022
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 7:30am - 4:00pm