Vice President, Human Resources
TITLE: Vice President Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial & Administrative Officer
POSITION: Regular Full-Time Exempt
Soles4Souls Mission: Soles4Souls (S4S) creates sustainable jobs and provides relief through the distribution of shoes and clothing around the world.
Summary: Reporting to the CFO, the VP, Human Resources is responsible for leading the talent acquisition, retention, engagement and development strategies of a high performance team of 70+ employees across the globe functioning primarily in a Work from Anywhere environment. Guided by our core values of being Transparent, Entrepreneurial, Accountable, and Meaningful, the VP, HR plays a key role in making S4S a best place to work with an emphasis on diversity, equity and belonging. This is a Work from Anywhere opportunity.
- Continue to build a human resources infrastructure that promotes our core values in an environment of excellence, diversity, equity, belonging and growth.
- Develop, manage, implement, and/or improve all activities related to recruiting, hiring, orienting and onboarding new employees.
- Develop and lead all staff professional development activities.
- Manage a competitive, appropriate compensation framework.
- Ensure S4S has a robust and inclusive performance review process.
- Support Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee of the Board as well as support the Board Nominating, Governance & Compensation Committee as needed.
- Oversee the HR Manager who is responsible for all payroll systems for U.S., Europe, Singapore and Canada, including U.S. payroll tax administration.
- Participate on internal taskforces/committees as appropriate.
- Participate as an active member of the Leadership Team.
- Limited travel as required.
- Supervise Director of Human Resources to create success on the above responsibilities.
Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading and developing HR programs required
- Bachelors in Human Resources preferred
- Strong writing skills in order to communicate successfully with an array of constituents
- Exemplary planning and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products
- Experience in a Work from Anywhere/Remote Work environment is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
Medical – partially employer-paid
6% 401K Match
Professional Development Stipend
Open FTO Policy
How to Apply
Soles4Souls seeks a Vice President of Human Resources as described below. Interested candidates should submit resume AND cover letter detailing interest and qualifications no later than 6/11/21 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted: May 24, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 08/02/2021
- Salary Range: Competitive
- Working Hours: Flexible