Renewal House is seeking a full-time Van Driver to provide transportation to Renewal House clients. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide safe and efficient transportation services. This candidate would have strong organizational skills to plan transportation appointments while being flexible in a team environment to ensure client needs are met. The ideal candidate will be professional and able to set appropriate boundaries with clients. Additionally, the candidate would be able to provide assistance with office support when not providing transportation. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services for families to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on children and families in our community.
The Van Driver, who reports to the Program Office Manager, is responsible for the following:
- Providing safe and efficient transportation services to children and adults.
- Coordinating transportation appointments.
- Communicating professionally with supervisor and other staff members about client needs and behaviors.
- Provide office support when not transporting clients, including monitoring client activity and conducting drug screens.
- Interact with clients, co-workers, and guests in a positive, professional manner.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Communication skills and general knowledge normally associated with a high school diploma or GED.
- Valid Tennessee driver’s license with F-endorsement and good driving record.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and TB test.
- CPR certification (may be obtained post-hire).
Renewal House offers a generous benefits package which includes health insurance, short-term disability, life insurance, IRA matching payments, and a generous paid time off package.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to Valerie Hardison, Program Office Manager, via email or fax:
- Date Posted: April 15, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Children / Youth