The Transportation Coordinator is a valuable member of the Residential Program Team and is responsible for driving residents to various appointments and coordinating transportation schedules.
- Transport residents to community appointments
- Transport residents to medical and mental health providers appointments
- Ensure residents prescriptions are collected from pharmacies
- Transport residents to 12 Step Meetings
- Coordinate weekly appointment schedule
- Assist with banking responsibilities
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Assist with other residential requirements as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent driver and clean record. Experience driving large vehicles (15 passenger van).
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized, and ability to focus on the road.
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Patience and appreciation of working with women survivors in a trauma-informed work environment
- Passion for a commitment to Thistle Farms mission, purpose, and values
- Contributory medical, dental and vision plans/ 401k.
- Paid Days Off (you will be entitled to paid time off in accordance with the Company’s
- vacation policy)
- Typically 10 paid holidays per year and closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, subject to change annually.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: January 13, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Other