The Transportation Coordinator is a valuable member of the Residential Program Team and is responsible for driving residents to various appointments and coordinating transportation schedules.
- Transport residents to community appointments
- Transport residents to medical and mental health providers appointments
- Insure residents prescriptions are collected from pharmacies
- Transport residents to 12 Step Meetings
- Coordinate weekly appointment schedule
- Assist with banking responsibilities
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Assist with other residential requirements as needed
- Excellent driver and clean record. Experience driving large vehicles (15 passenger van).
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized, and ability to focus on the road.
- Patience and appreciation of working with women survivors in a trauma-informed work environment
- Passion for a commitment to Thistle Farms mission, purpose, and values
Benefits include contributory Medical/Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k. Paid time off, paid holidays, and employee discounts.
How to Apply
Go to Thistle Farms website: https://thistlefarms.org/pages/careers
Careers & Internships page
- Date Posted: September 2, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 09/30/2020
- Working Hours: 40hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am-4:00pm