Andrew Jackson's Hermitage
Ticket Office Staff
Andrew Jackson's Hermitage
Part-Time Ticket Services Associate
Become a part of the customer facing team in the day to day running of the ticket office at the home of the country’s seventh President, Andrew Jackson.
The mission of the Andrew Jackson Foundation is to preserve the home place of Andrew Jackson, to create learning opportunities and to inspire citizenship through experiencing the life and unique impact of Jackson. Preserve, Educate, Inspire
This is an hourly part-time (15-29 hours a week) position that supports Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage ticketing sales and customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process single ticket purchases in person, or scan pre-paid tickets in a helpful, friendly, accurate and timely manner
- Be aware of and provide current information to all patrons in a proactive manner for all events at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- Support AJF customer service policies by solving patron problems and special needs in a courteous and diplomatic manner
- Staff the Ticket Office which includes ticket sales, will-call, and ticket scanning, sales for wagon tours or breezeway assignments to provide customers advance information and answer questions in line.
- Responsible for accurate sales reconciliation
- Participate in all training sessions in a positive, willing and thoughtful manner
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to prioritize, quick thinking and good judgement and the desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to complete all tasks on schedule, thoroughly and accurately
- Excellent customer service skills
- Point of Sale software experience
- Willing to work flexible hours – some weekends and evenings required
- Previous ticket or box office experience a plus
- Experience with Tessitura CRM software a plus
Discounts and tickets
How to Apply
- Please email a letter of interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Andrew Jackson Foundation values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Individuals who bring diverse backgrounds and perspectives are encouraged to apply. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EOE) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Date Posted: March 29, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Arts / Culture
- Start Date: 04/01/2021
- Working Hours: 15-29 hours/wk 9:00 am - 5 pm