Therapist (Contract, part-time)
Provide one on one therapy services for participants of Thistle on the Inside at Debra K. Johnson Rehabilitation Center (DJRC). Will have the opportunity to continue services with the clients once they are released.
Thistle on the Inside group of 10-12 women at DJRC who have a history of sexual exploitation and addiction. Once a woman is released from DJRC, she will join the Thistle Farms two-year residential program in Nashville, TN.
- Maintain a caseload of weekly clients from Thistle on the Inside
- Provide weekly therapy to clients
- Communicate with the Program Coordinator and Program Director of Thistle on the Inside
- Maintain ethical boundaries
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Social Work or related field.
- Current licensure in the state of Tennessee.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: August 19, 2021
- Type: Contract / Temp
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 09/01/2021
- Working Hours: Flexibility on 5:30-8:00pm Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings