Member Services Coordinator
Tennessee Association of Broadcasters
Member Services Coordinator will support the President and VP of Operations through a variety of tasks related to organization, internal and external communication, and the coordination of various membership services and outreach. The job scope also requires administrative support duties to be completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner, in order to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Share in telephone, mail, and in-person reception duties for TAB, as assigned.
- Update and maintain database for membership tracking, communications, and coordinating marketing/outreach opportunities.
- Coordinate communication and execution for member events and training such as upcoming Job Fairs, webinars, training, etc.
- Data entry and maintaining association filing systems.
- Participate in preparation and support for regularly scheduled meetings, budgets, audits, and other reports.
- Help manage content on association website via the site’s WordPress platform
- Assist in coordination and support of live membership events, meetings, and conferences.
- Assist and offer back-up on Public Education Program content trafficking.
- Other duties, initiatives, or tasks as assigned by the President or VP of Operations
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in: MS Office including: Excel, Outlook, Word. Familiarity with WordPress preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Brenda Heidt, VP Operations at: (615) 365-1840 or Brenda@tabtn.org
- Date Posted: April 22, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Arts / Culture
- Salary Range: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00