Team Coordinator – Development/Medical Services
The Team Coordinator provides management of donor database and donor communications as directed by the Annual Giving and Grants Manager. The Team Coordinator will also provide administrative, clerical and technical support to the Executive Services Department as directed by the Executive Office Manager (EOM). This position will work out of our Nashville office at 1718 Patterson Street.
- Receive and record/file all gift documents and copies of daily deposits, including credit card donations.
- Under the supervision of the Annual Giving Manager, responsible for the daily, monthly and annual “tie out” of donations with the Finance Department.
- Prepare and fulfill all acknowledgments for all donations including year–end letters (with volunteer support).
- Maintain files relating to donors, donor prospects, receipts and acknowledgements.
- Maintain consistency in methods of reporting:
- Track activities in donor database
- Produce documents in MS Word and Excel
- Develop and maintain strong familiarity with agency programs and services.
- Maintain mailing lists and perform maintenance in donor database.
- Assist with special events and projects of the Community Development Department.
- Oversee the work of any volunteer(s) assigned to assist with any of the above tasks.
- Responsible for daily mail run.
1. Produce reports, correspondence and documents including but not limited to:
a. Prepare Purchase Orders every Monday for payment of rounding physicians’ weekend coverage at inpatient units, association membership fees and Tennessee professional privilege tax fees for physicians and other miscellaneous expenses.
b. Track performance evaluation due dates for Executives’ direct reports and gather all necessary documentations (from intranet and HealthStream) as directed by the Executive Office Manager (EOM).
c. Update contact information for full-time physicians and rounding physicians in scheduling software.
a. Assist Chief Medical Officer (CMO)/Sr. Medical Director with On Call schedules for physicians, and weekend rounding physicians.
b. Medical students to round at inpatient units and/or ride alongs with home care staff.
c. Maintains the schedule of the CMO and support other Executives as directed by the EOM.
d. Book meeting rooms on agency’s outlook calendar as needed.
e. Set up meeting rooms.
f. Place catering/food orders for meetings as needed.
3. Develop meeting agenda, take minutes and track action items for the following meetings:
a. Medical Services Department.
b. Internal Ethics Committee
c. Pharmacy & Therapeutics Team Meeting
d. Other meetings may be assigned
5. Assist CMO with any other tasks
- Front desk coverage as needed.
- Serve as back up for the EOM in her absence.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate‘s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two–year college or technical school; and minimum of 4 year‘s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Alive offers a full benefit package including health, dental and vision coverage, a retirement plan to which Alive will match your contribution up to 3% at rate of 0.5, a team-centered environment and ongoing education and professional development.
How to Apply
Apply directly here or go to alivehospice.org/careers.
- Date Posted: May 18, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Working Hours: M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm