Supported Residential Supervisor
Responsible for supervision of the Supported Housing in-home staff. This includes Recovery Coaches and Support Coordinators.
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Supervises, trains, and coaches 4 full time Recovery Coaches, ensuring all groups and PSR hours are being delivered in the houses.
- Supervises all Support Coordinators on a regular basis including conducting individual supervision meetings quarterly.
- Creates monthly schedules, fills vacant shifts, and approves PTO.
- Communicates pertinent information clearly, concisely, and timely.
- Completes work plan reviews and annual performance evaluations.
- Conducts regular team meetings in coordination with the Director.
- Offers ongoing group/individual trainings including areas of remediation.
- Completes monthly: medication audits, shift report audits, progress note audits and supervision of full time Recovery Coaches.
- Investigates complaints about in-home staff members from program residents.
- Administrative Duties:
- Represents and supports the in-home staff to the agency as a whole.
- Approves time sheets on the Monday before payday and submits to Human Resources by noon deadline.
- Interviews, and trains all new in-home staff.
- Maintains sufficient in-home staff roster of to fill shifts.
- Updates in-home staff training manual.
- Maintains and updates phone list and distributes to staff as necessary.
- Participates in Supported Housing on-call rotation
- Creates annual on-call calendar.
- Operations of Supervised Residential:
- Forms relationships with residents and knows individual goals by reading each resident’s recovery plan.
- Inspects houses and grounds on a weekly basis for cleanliness and safety.
- Ensures monthly fire drills are conducted and documented.
- Performs monthly unannounced visits to all Supported Housing facilities.
- Is familiar with TDMHSAS licensure regulations.
- Reports all maintenance issues to Director of Supported Housing.
- Public/ Staff Relations:
- Communicates with appropriate staff utilizing email and voicemail.
- Communicates regularly with the Supported Housing team to meet the needs of residents.
- Develops appropriate working relationships with other mental health, social service and rehabilitation agencies.
- Works as a team player.
- Values cultural competence and diversity
- Collaborates with staff, members, and the community to gain the perspectives of others having diverse opinions, abilities, values, beliefs, perspectives, and ethnic or cultural backgrounds.
- Takes deliberate steps to increase own cultural competency by attending trainings, events, discussions, workshops, etc.
- Other duties as member of Park Center Residential Services Team:
- Attends all staff and supervision meetings.
- Assists with Residential Services events.
- Assists the Supported Housing Services Coordinator with activities by to take residents on outings.
- Maintains good attendance and informs supervisor in advance of time off.
- Completes Relias Learning courses by deadline.
- Follows all Personnel Policies.
- Upholds Park Center’s Code of Ethics.
- Performs all other duties assigned.
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least one (1) year experience in a supervisory role or comparable leadership experience.
- Strong ability to work as a team.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills and ability to relate well with others.
- Ability to work in a professional and ethical manner.
- Must have proven written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
- Must have a valid Tennessee Driver’s License.
- Must be able to show proof of personal automobile insurance.
- Must be insurable under Park Center’s automobile insurance.
This full-time position will have Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Illness hours, Floating Holiday, Holidays, and access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary Insurance options and 403b with matching.
How to Apply
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please access company website: www.parkcenternashville.org to complete an online application.
- Date Posted: November 10, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 11/30/2020
- Salary Range: $19-$24/hour
- Working Hours: M-F and On-Call