Stewardship & Events Coordinator
Renewal House is seeking a full-time Stewardship and Events Coordinator to plan and implement fundraising events, manage the donor database (Raiser’s Edge), coordinator the donor acknowledgment and stewardship process, process development revenue, and assist in PR/marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills, strong experience in managing a donor database, and prior experience with event planning and stewards processes. This position is an integral part of the Develolpment team and must be committed to working in this team environment to ensure goals are met. The ideal candidate will be able to handle a diverse workload with efficiency and flexibility. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, this may be a good fit for you!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women in recovery and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services for families to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on families in our community.
The Stewardship and Events Coordinator, who reports to the Director of Development, is responsible for the following:
- Planning and implementing all fundraising event efforts to meet revenue goals, including: securing sponsors, volunteers, and vendors; event promotions; tracking expenditures and revenue; and managing event logistics.
- Managing and executing stewardship processes for donor retention including processing donor and support thank you letters.
- Ensuring the integrity and efficiency of data in the agency’s donor database- Raiser’s Edge.
- Processing development revenue.
- Facilitating donations of in-kind items and pro-bono services.
- Managing the agency website and social media accounts.
- Assisting in the recruitment and management of volunteers.
Required qualification for the Stewardship and Events Coordinator position include:
- Skills and general knowledge normally associated with a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Experience with successful event planning.
- Experience with CRM software (Raiser’s Edge experience is preferred).
- Computer skills including office suite software, G-suite applications, social media platforms, and web-based donor tracking software. Experience with image editing or graphic design software would be beneficial but is not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with different audiences.
- Organized, ethusiastic, and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Valid Tennessee driver’s license with good driving record.
Renewal House offers a competitive salary, generous leave package, and supportive benefits. The leave package includes seven paid agency holidays, paid time off, extended health leave, and other leave options. Renewal House pay for 100% of the employee’s health insurance and offers dental and vision insurance. Additionally, Renewal House pays for short-term disability and life insurance benefits. Renewal House also matches employee’s contribution to an IRA (up to 3% of the employee’s salary).
How to Apply
Qualified and interest candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Julia Rickard, Director of Operations, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 615-255-4090.
- Date Posted: July 23, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Social / Human Services